Rental Rates - 2012 - 2013
Low Season: $225
- January 5th - February 9th
- April 13th - June 8th
- August 18th - November 17th
- November 26th - December 20th
Regular Season: $255
- February 10th - March 2nd
High Season: $285
- March 3th - March 23rd
- June 9th - August 17th
Holiday Season: $310
Additional information about rental rates:
- Please add 13% Florida State Sales Tax to the above rates.
- Pool Heat (optional but recommended October – April) $150/week.
- Cleaning fee of $130 waived for 7 day or longer stay.
- Free BBQ Grill.
- Free Baby Equipment (high chair, booster, 2 strollers, pack n play and a crib).
- Free WiFi.
- Free Local & Long Distance Calls (Canada/US Only).
Please check our availability calendar for the period you are interested in. A non-refundable deposit of $500 is payable at time of booking. 50% of the booking fee is due 90 days prior to arrival and the remaining balance plus the security deposit is due 45 days from the arrival date. If the balance is not paid, your reservation will be canceled and your deposit forfeited. For bookings made within 45 days of the arrival date, full payment is due at time of booking. Weeks are not transferrable.
Check In/Check Out:
Check in time – after 4:00 p.m. on arrival date.
Check out time – by 10:00 a.m. on departure date.
Requests for early arrival or late departure must be made 4 weeks prior to arrival date and are subject to availability and an extra charge.
A security deposit of $300 is taken at check-in to cover against damage in excess of normal wear and tear.
Owner reserves the right for a representative to enter the home for maintenance, repair or in the case of an emergency.
All cancellation requests must be made in writing and will be subject to the penalties as set out below:
- Cancellation more than 90 days prior to arrival – full refund
- Cancellation between 89-45 days prior to arrival – loss of 50% of booked rental charge.
- Cancellation less than 45 days prior to arrival – loss of entire booked rental charge.
Prices may change at owner’s discretion and without notice.